Wednesday 23 December 2015

3 Products Simple & Glowy Makeup Look | feat. COSME-DE.COM

Hey dearies!

There are times when I am just oh-so-lazy to put on full makeup or to go through the motions of my usual makeup routine (and lemme tell you, there are occasions of such times) but still want to look fresh and somewhat put together. I recently got some items from COSME-DE.COM and have been using them as part of my routine when I am looking to create a simple, natural yet glowy look. Read more after the jump to see how I use these 3 products!

Simple Natural Glowy Makeup 3 Products COSME-DE.COM

Simple Natural Glowy Makeup 3 Products COSME-DE.COM

Whenever I sport this look, I tend to skip foundation or BB Cream and even concealer because I want my skin to be able to breathe and to let my natural glow shine through. After I have moisturised my face, I apply a light dusting of the Guerlain Compact Light-Revealing Powder in #2 Light* all over my face. The packaging of this baby is sturdy silver plastic with a pretty flower design engraved into the top. It is lightweight and easy to carry around. The mirror included also makes it handy when I need to touch up on the go (which I rarely do as face makeup touch ups were never my thing - but it's still a great thing to have!). The powder itself is buttery soft and applies seamlessly on the skin. The shade Light fits my skin tone perfectly and leaves a pretty glowy sheen on my skin which I am currently lovin'. It makes my skin look so healthy! Oh, and did I mention this smells like roses? *contented happy sigh* Up close, I can detect miniscule shimmer particles but from afar it looks so natural. I like to layer this on my cheekbones as a highlight and to give extra sheen to the high planes of my face. The face is done!


Simple Natural Glowy Makeup 3 Products COSME-DE.COM

Let's move on to the eyes, shall we? The Lunasol Three Dimensional Eyes in #01 Neutral Beige* is a palette I am currently loving. The packaging like the Guerlain powder above is a sturdy plastic casing with a mirror included. The thing about both the Lunasol and Guerlain packaging is that it attracts fingerprints and the reflective packaging makes the fingerprints rather obvious. But oh well - it's nothing a good wiping with a cloth cannot fix so I am not fussed. Back to the Lunasol palette, then. This eyeshadow palette contains 8 different eyeshadows - two full sized, and the other 6 are thin strips of eyeshadow. This palette, albeit a tad glittery, is perfect for creating everyday looks. The shimmer in the shadows are small enough to not make my eyes look like a glitterball. The pigmentation is pretty good and all the shadows feel like butter and apply/blend well on the lids. I use the top right shade as an all-over wash of colour on my lids and apply a light layer of the dark brown in the middle portion of the bottom right square. Top that with one of the shimmer shades in the top left square and my eye makeup is done. 

Simple Natural Glowy Makeup 3 Products COSME-DE.COM

The great thing about this palette also is that the left-side portion of the bottom right square is quite a decent shade match to my hair and I use it to fill in my brows. The shimmer shades in the top left square also make good highlight shades for when I want to add more pizzazz to my cheekbones or cupids bow.

Simple Natural Glowy Makeup 3 Products COSME-DE.COM

I finish up the look by slicking on some lipstick. Lipstick is a staple in my makeup routine regardless of what other makeup items I use because it really does set the mood for the look and pulls the look together. I have been favouring the 90s' lip trend of late and absolutely adore this Chanel Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour in 406 Antoinette*. Antoinette is a brick red with strong coppery brown undertones and tiny gold shimmer particles. This shade may be aging on some but I like how it looks on me as it gives that classy vintage look that is currently right up my alley. This lippie glides on smoothly without tugging on the lips. It does slightly emphasise fine lines but it is very moisturising and does not leave the lips feeling dry. The hydrating formula does mean that it fades and transfers quite easily - but sometimes that's the beauty of lipstick - reapplication! This lipstick also has a lovely rose scent which is not overpowering and irritate sensitive noses. Being the rose scent lover that I am, this is a huge plus point. When I'm feeling it, I also use this lipstick as a cream blush to add some colour to my cheeks. Talk about multipurpose!

So that wraps up my simple yet glowy makeup look using only three products! I am pleased with all the products as they did not cause me skin irritation, rashes or breakouts. Did I mention that I got them from COSME-DE.COM? Oh, yeah I did. Anyhow, if you are interested to check out their website, all new customers that register with COSME-DE.COM will receive a US$5 coupon.

For more information about COSME-DE.COM, you can check out the following:

Website: www.cosme-de.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/COSME.DE
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cosmede/
Twitter: @cosmede

P.S:  COSME-DE.COM have also kindly provided me with a discount to give to my lovely readers! To get a 10% off discount on their website, use the code "BBXMAS2015". All you need to do is to add the code on the shopping cart page after you login at the "Enter Promotion Code" portion and the discount will appear at CheckOut. For your reference, the code description will appear as 'X-mas Special & Beauteebeauty' and it is valid from 1 December 2015 to 30 December 2015!

The code is applicable only for one order per customer and cannot be applied to previously placed and existing orders. Please note that the code cannot be used on promotion items, best value items and clearance items. It is also not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit. =)

What do you use when you create a simple makeup look? I'd love to know! =D


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Everything is so pretty *-*
    I compact for the guerlain powder is just GORGEOUS! I can't even explain how much I love it!

    Take care*

    ReplyDelete

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D